Friday, October 10, 2014

Tests, root canals and still being sick

Looks like I am on a little bit of a up-and-down lately. I was sick the last week and it seems to have picked up again (probably because I didn't eat almost anything for 2 days). Not only that but I hate increasing tooth pain and the dentist wants to do a root canal (I am waiting to see, considering it $2,600 and insurance covers only about 50%). The pain seems to come and go so the dentist thinks it might be a bused gum.

Got all the tests done today. Did 5 instead of 4 but it's all the same. The team has been coordinating all week about it and I have been in and out of the drowsiness due to the pain meds (for the tooth). Just glad everything came together at the end.

What kind of sickness sucks? All the kind. But it doesn't help that pain medication only makes things worse by making you useless. Hopefully I will be all done by next week. Still debating over the root canal but it seems I'll be having it on Monday at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment